The idea of OT is relatively new in Armenia and is currently being introduced by a few professionals.
Standard equipment: This room is designed for occupetional activitities - both individual and group ones. The room environment needs certain adjustments and commodities. This type of rehabilitation therapy requires the following
- Safety mattresses on the walls
- Horizontally fastened pole on the ceilingand walls
- Swings (weighing 20 KG) fastened to the pole which maintains children weighing 50 KGs.
- Hammock fastened to the pole designed for children weighing up to 70 KGs.
- Sort stairs and other wooden accessories covering an entire wall
- Shelves for toys and supplies
- A pool full of balls will also be in this room.
- A separated area is also designed in this room for computers, desks and shelves for the specialists.
Number of annular services children: 70-90 children